We are planning our next talk event on October 13 (Fri) from 19:00 at Tokyo Academics.
The speaker, Meri Rosich is a big data expert and will talk about how women can bring fresh cultures and innovative approaches to work.
– There is high demand for skilled professionals in new areas such as Big Data and at the same time there is the need to bring diverse talent to organizations. Women have the opportunity to develop their full potential, thrive and enjoy work-life balance in career paths where they can set fresh cultures and innovative approaches to work.
Join us to hear how to develop your career path in technology.
– Session will be delivered in English.
– Women in Technology Japan (WITJ) is a volunteer organization with the mission to increase women’s participation in the technology field and grow next generation technology leaders to be the forefront of innovation.
Please come if you are available.
– The details are as follows:
Date & Time: October 13 (Fri), 2017 19:00 – 21:00 (Door opens at 18:30)
Venue: Tokyo Academics
Hirose Building 3F, 3-24-17 Nishiazabu Minato-ku, Tokyo
– Registration is required. Please register from here.
Thanks and look forward to having you there!!